Downloading your maps directly from your server?
That’s right, our BuildingServer Plugin now reaches version 0.5.2 and brings something special on your server!
This new update offers an awesome feature to download a map directly from your server!
It’s very simple:
- Enable the DownloadServer in your config.yml
- Open the MapEditor and click on „upload“ (permission: building.map.download )
- Use the URL to start the download of the zipped world. You need to authorize yourself or a builder with a username and password
- username : A player username from someone on your server
- password : A generated password for only one download
- If the downloaded file is not named like a zip, just rename and append „.zip“ and everything is fine. (this is a pretty rare error)
- Furthermore you can now load worlds out of your server folder. Use /lookformaps to open the GUI!
+ worldname validation
+ improved interactable messages
+ refactored code (hopefully not a source for later bugs)