MadDevs – Maven & JavaDocs
Recently Juyas and I started to build some APIs. We decided to make them public and that’s why we created a maven repository server and some JavaDocs. Furthermore we will release some Tutorials soon.
<name>Archiva Managed Repository from MadDevs</name>
Also check out: InventoryAPI an API for Minecraft Inventories. We tried to introduce a browser like page router with URLs and Queryies.
Downloading your maps directly from your server?
That’s right, our BuildingServer Plugin now reaches version 0.5.2 and brings something special on your server!
This new update offers an awesome feature to download a map directly from your server!
It’s very simple:
- Enable the DownloadServer in your config.yml
- Open the MapEditor and click on „upload“ (permission: building.map.download )
- Use the URL to start the download of the zipped world. You need to authorize yourself or a builder with a username and password
- username : A player username from someone on your server
- password : A generated password for only one download
- If the downloaded file is not named like a zip, just rename and append „.zip“ and everything is fine. (this is a pretty rare error)
- Furthermore you can now load worlds out of your server folder. Use /lookformaps to open the GUI!
+ worldname validation
+ improved interactable messages
+ refactored code (hopefully not a source for later bugs)
With version 1.4.1 the GameMaster plugin received an API.
I’m hopeing that several developers can use this API to implement it into minigames. One awesome usecase would be the GameMaster can joining a game without joining a team (or become included into the game). So nobody inside this game would notice him joining the game. If you have any ideas for future updates, let me know.
Our BuildingPlugin received a new update!
We implemented a custom plot world generator, a little building event system and macros.
Furthermore we broke our current code record with over 22000 lines of code. So stay tuned for the next features.
Version 0.5 (still beta) is now available on spigot.
The Beta Release
This minecraft bukkit plugin has been made for servers specialized in building. This plugin provides a world managment system, warps, jobs, permissions and other tiny tools. It aims to make it easy being even more productive on your building server.
Now on Spigot!